MICAT wishes to solicit proposals for the provision of Travel Management Services from IATA accredited travel agencies or travel management agencies worldwide.
The requirements consist of air travel reservation, online booking and ticketing, VIP travel arrangements, airline arrangements, voids and refunds, etc. for all MICAT official travel originating inside or outside Liberia, including related issues like advice on travel restrictions and security developments, excess baggage and insurance. In addition, supplementary services might be requested such as web based solutions for travel services, messenger services, assistance at meetings and visa services.
Agencies who wish to be considered for receipt of the bid documents must submit vendor applications for review and consideration by the Ministry of Information, Cultural Affairs & Tourism.
The EOI does not constitute a solicitation. MICAT reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI phase or solicitation process. Submitting a response to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that a vendor will receive an invitation to participate in the solicitation. Only those Travel Agencies deemed qualified, upon completion of an objective evaluation of the vendor application, will receive the final Request for Proposal.
Travel Agencies interested in being considered for invitation to the bids must submit a written Expression of Interest along with copies of :
• Company Profile; Current Business Registration(Liberia Business Registry); Current Tax Clearance(MFDP); Certificate of Incorporation(Ministry of Foreign Affairs); Social Security Clearance(NASSCORP); Proven track record of Corporate Clients or Institutions; Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years; Copy of IATA Accreditation Certificate; Copy of Permit to Operate a Travel Agency; Letter of Recommendation from a reputable institution; Cvs. of Managerial Personnel and Travel Staff highlighting key experience; Ability to Pre-finance for at least thirty(30) days; and Official letter of Appointment as a local Client Representative ( In case of a local Base Agent for a Foreign Company).
MICAT reserves the right to verify the statements and not to invite all those companies who had expressed interest.
Agencies that have not registered with PPCC and wish to be considered for receipt of the future bid documents must consider doing so prior to submitting their response to the EOI.
PREREQUISITES FOR ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible , applicants must meet all requirements mentioned above and that vendors already registered with PPCC ensure that the information and documentation provided in connection with the registration are up to date and that the company is registered under its full legal name.
Important Notice: Any false, incomplete or defective information may result in the rejection of the application submitted.
Director of Procurement/MICAT
Hon. Andrew G. Tehmeh
Deputy Minister for Administration/MICATeeeeeeee
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) for the Provision of Travel Management Services18 August 2015, 4:49 pm Written by Micat Liberia
Published in Documents
The Ministry of Information, Cultural Affairs & Tourism(MICAT) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified travel agencies for provision of Travel Management Services during the Fiscal Year 2015/2016.
Latest from Micat Liberia
- African Gov’ts Urged To Repeal Laws Against Women
- VP Boakai To Attend 65th Annual Nat’l Breakfast With U.S. President
- Pres. Sirleaf Commends Integrity Idol Liberia; Receives Rotary Governor
- Guinean Assembly Prexy Hails Pres. Sirleaf’s Peace Efforts
- President Sirleaf Signs Book Condolence for Mrs. Ruth Perry